ANSELL EDGE® 48-305
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Key Features and Benefits
- Good dexterity and flexibility
- Good level of abrasion resistance compared to other types of latex-coated gloves
- Good level of tear resistance
- Sure-grip in dry and wet environments
- EDGE® 48-305 industrial work gloves are the economical solution for medium-weight applications requiring a good level of abrasion resistance along with a good grip in dry or wet environments.
- EDGE® 48-305 is the economical choice for use in a wide range of handling and carrying applications and is more durable than medium-weight cotton or leather gloves.
- Size 7 to 10, identified by overedge color code.
- ANTISTATIC – Not Tested
- AVAILABLE SIZES – 7, 8, 9, 10
- COATING COLOR – Blue
- COATING MATERIAL – Natural Latex Rubber
- CONSTRUCTION – Knitted
- CUFF STYLE – Knitwrist
- GRIP DESIGN – Crinkle Finish
- SILICONE FREE – No
- LENGTH (MM/INCHES) – 230 / 9.1
- PALM THICKNESS (MM/MIL) – 0.2 / 7.9
- General handling
- Street cleaning and refuse collection
Standards and Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020