ANSELL EDGE® 48-126
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Key Features and Benefits
- Black glove shows dirt less, gloves are discarded less quickly
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage
- Made with a black 15 gauge highly comfortable and dexterous polyester liner (depending on the application requirement)
- EDGE 48-126 industrial work glove combines a seamless knitted liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into a black polyurethane coating.
- This combination provides good flexibility and finger dexterity compared to cotton canvas or thick cotton gloves.
- EDGE 48-126 is the efficient choice for an inexpensive light-duty glove solution with quality features.
- ANTISTATIC – Not Tested
- LENGTH – 215-270 mm, 8.46-10.63 inches
- AVAILABLE SIZES – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- COATING COLOR – Black
- COATING MATERIAL – Polyurethane
- CONSTRUCTION – Knitted
- CUFF STYLE – Knitwrist
- FINISHING – Palm dipped
- GAUGE – 15
- LATEX FREE – Yes
- LINER COLOR – Black
- LINER MATERIAL – Polyester
- SILICONE FREE – No
- WASHING TEMPERATURE – 40 °C (104 °F)
- Machinery and Equipment
- Oil and gas
- Assembly of small pieces
- General handling
- Quality inspection
Standards and Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020