ANSELL EDGE® 48-929
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Key Features and Benefits
- Good combination of cut resistance, grip & oil-repellence.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Double-layer nitrile coating keeps hands dry and comfortable when handling oily parts and tools.
- In compliance with the standards EN420 (General requirements) and EN388 (Mechanical hazards).
- An elastic knit wrist ensures a snug fit.
- Applicable in oily environments.
- Made of a seamless liner, fully dipped into NBR coating
- The gloves are fully NBR dipped to protect the skin from oil contamination
- The palm rough NBR coating ensures high secure grip in oily environments
- For workers handle small and medium-sized sharp components coated with oil or lubricant
- ANTISTATIC – No
- LENGTH – 225-285 mm, 8.89-11.22 inches
- AVAILABLE SIZES – 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- COATING COLOR – Black
- COATING MATERIAL – Nitrile
- CONSTRUCTION – Knitted
- CUFF STYLE – Knitwrist
- FINISHING – Fully Dipped
- GAUGE – 13
- LINER COLOR – Grey
- LINER MATERIAL – Spandex, Fiberglass, Polyethylene
- SILICONE FREE – No
- Glass manufacturing
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas
- Machining / Stamping / Cutting
- Assembly of parts
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling materials with sharp or rough edges
- Handling sharp metal or objects
Standards and Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020