ANSELL EDGE® 48-140 ESD
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Click here to view the Size Guide
Key Features and Benefits
- Very light and comfortable
- EDGE 48-140 is a safety glove with ESD functionality certified to EN 16350:2014, protecting products against electrostatic discharge. In addition, as part of a grounding chain, they can be used
in explosion hazard zones (ATEX ATmosphères EXplosives).
- The EDGE 48-140 glove is made of a seamless 13 gauge polyester & carbon fiber liner, with polyurethane palm coating
- Electrostatic discharge product protection due to the presence of carbon fiber
- ESD certified according to EN16350: 2014
- The coated palm also prevents the transfer of perspiration to the electronic part
- EDGE 48-140 is the practical choice for light applications where assembly & handling tasks in electronic/electrical industries
- Meets the requirements for electrostatic dissipative materials as per EN 1149-1/2/3
- ANTISTATIC – YES
- LENGTH – 220-270 MM; 8.66-10.63 INCHES
- AVAILABLE SIZE – 9
- COATING COLOR – GREY
- COATING MATERIAL – POLYURETHANE
- CONSTRUCTION – KNITTED
- CUFF STYLE – KNIT WRIST
- FINISHING – PALM DIPPED
- LATEX FREE – YES
- LINER COLOR – GREY
- LINER MATERIAL – POLYESTER, CARBON
- SILICONE FREE – NO
- Machinery and Equipment
- Final assembly of dashboard, cables, and wires
- Final assembly of electronic components and motherboards
Standards and Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.