BLUE EAGLE AL1
Out of stock
Product Name: Aluminized Hood
Standards: EN166; EN170; EN11612; ANSI Z87.1
Heat and Fire Protection:
- Approved by European standard EN11612
- Limited flame spread: A1
- Convective heat: B2
- Radiant heat: C4
- Molten aluminum splash: D3
- Molten iron splash: E3
- Contact heat: F2
Burning Behaviour (EN ISO 6941)
When tested per EN ISO 6941, the superb aluminized gloves exceed the highest class (Level 4) requirement.
Contact Heat (EN 702)
When tested per EN 702 at a temperature of 250℃, the superb aluminized gloves give an excellent result – the threshold time = 31.3 s.
Convective Heat (EN 367)
When tested per EN 367, the superb aluminized gloves give an excellent result (Level 3) in the convective heat performance test. The result shows that the RHTI24 value = 12.5 s
Radiant Heat (EN ISO 6942)
The superb aluminized gloves exceed the highest class (Level 4) requirement in the bright heat performance test.
Small Splashes of Molten Metal (EN 348)
When tested per EN 348, the superb aluminized gloves exceed the class (Level 3) requirement in the small splashes of the molten metal performance test. The number of droplets is 28.
Comprehensive Eye and Face Protective (EN 166)
The face visor provides comprehensive high-quality protections.
- Best optical quality: To provide users with the best possible vision and help them focus better on their task, Blue Eagle face shields have passed the highest levels of optical tests (Class 1), including spherical refractive power, astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion.
- High-speed particle impact resistance at extremes of temperatures: The face shield is made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate (PC) with the highest specifications for mechanical strength, allowing it to withstand the impact of a 6 mm steel ball traveling at a speed of 120 m/s at extremes of temperatures.
- Superb IR protection: Advanced technologies were employed to provide users with excellent protection against IR.
- Enhanced IR reflection: Enhanced IR reflection capabilities have been tested and certified to EU standard CE EN 166.
- Superb radiant heat resistance: Our innovative physical vapor deposition technology ensures that our face shields are capable of providing excellent protection against radiant heat. Anti-radiant heat capabilities have been tested to European Standard EN ISO 6942 method B using a radiant heat source of 20 kW/m2, achieving the highest level of RHTI 24 > 95 s.
- Superb UV protection: We used advanced technologies to provide the user with excellent protection against UV while maintaining enhanced color recognition.
Made in Taiwan
ANSI Z87.1, EN11612, EN166, EN170
|Heat and Fire Protection
Approved by European Standard EN 11612, Contact Heat: F2, Convective Heat: B2, Limited Flame Spread: A1, Molten Aluminum Splash: D3, Molten Iron Splash: E3, Radiant Heat: C4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.