DELTA PLUS AIR COLTAN
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Inside shell: polypropylene.
Reinforcement of the shell: foam.
Product Use – Risks
Product Highlights & User Benefits
Polyethylene shell with 18 holes
Ventilated Mesh fabric
Reduction of perspiration
Assorted colors available to match the MACH 2 – MACH CORPORATE – PANOSTYLE HV clothing range
COLTAAINOMI – 3 cm
COLTAAINOSH – 5 cm
COLTAAINOLG – 7 cm
COLTAAIBMSH – 5 cm
COLTAAIBM – 7 cm
COLTAAIGRMI – 3 cm
COLTAAIGR – 7 cm
COLTAAIJAFL – 7 cm
Certifications and Standards
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN812:2012 Bump caps
– Impact*: This PPE protects against impacts from knocks against structures or objects. It does not protect from the impact of a falling object at all.
The impact energy of the cap at the end of the test reached 12.25 J.
– Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (0.5 kg over 0.5 m) must not come into contact with the skull
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C, and at -10°C
Should in no way be a substitute for an industry-type helmet (EN397).
– In extreme temperatures: impact and penetration tests are conducted at room temperature at -20°C or -30°C. Protects against accidental short-term contact with a live electrical conductor up to 440 VAC.
– Flammability: the helmet must not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame (F marking).
Black-Red, Fluo Yellow-Grey, Grey-Yellow, Navy Blue-Orange
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.